How exciting!! Our Mommy Market is sure to cater to your shopping needs! Whether you're a Mom, Grandmother, Aunt, Sister, or just enjoying a shopping trip you are sure to find something you like. See below for a list of vendors:
Thursday: Walker's Homemade Sweet Potato Pies, Arbonne, Discovery Toys, Beauty Control, cute tote bags and paci clips, Creative Memories, Mary Kay, Silpata Jewelry, My Kid's Closet and chair massages!!!
Friday: Walker's Homemade Sweet Potato Pies, Arbonne, Stitches With Class, Mary Kay, Creative Memories, Homemade Gourmet, chair massages (from 10-12 and 3:30-7 for a fee), cute tote bags and paci clips, and My Kid's Closet
Saturday: Walker's Homemade Sweet Potato Pies, Arbonne, Mary Kay, Creative Memories, Cookie Lee Jewelry, Hair Bows, Taste of Home, Tupperware, Silpata Jewelry, Discovery Toys, My Kid's Closet, and chair massages (from 3-6 for a fee), and Country Yard Art
Do I have to be there to sell my items? No, we take care of that for you. See the information below about pricing your items and drop-off locations.
Why should I choose this consignment sale? There are many reasons to choose us for consigning your items. This event allows you to clean out your closets/garages and get rid of all those things that are taking up space. Moreover, this is a good way to meet other moms. We can "swap" items without having to have a garage sale. Plus, a consignment sale allows you to get more money per item than you would at a garage sale. Remember that you get 60% of the sale price that should be somewhere between garage sale and retail value. Lastly, all items that are donated will go to The Pregnancy Resource Center in Rosenberg, an important charity in today's world.
My Kid's Closet is a seasonal consignment sale, the first of which is to be held alongside the Mommy Market. Listed below are all the details. Feel free to post a question, but most of all, mark your calendar for what is sure to be a fun event for all!
- Three drop off locations: Shiloh Plantation (see address above) from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. on Thursday, October 26; Westbury Christian School, 10420 Hillcroft, Houston, TX, 77096 on Thursday, October 26 from 7 a.m. - 8 a.m.; Sienna Plantation, 10514 Carrollton Ct., Missouri City, TX from 6 p.m. - 7 p.m. on Wednesday, October 25
- Consignors receive 60% of the sale price!! That's 10% more than our local resale shop!
- Checks will be issued the week following the sale. Consignors must provide a self-addressed, stamped envelope when dropping off their items.
- Consignors may choose to pick up their leftover items or have them donated. If you choose to pick up your items, you must do so on Sunday, Oct. 29 between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. Leftover items will be donated to The Pregnancy Resource Center in Rosenberg.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- My Kid's closet reserves the right to price any item that does not have a price.
- Most of all- Thank you for your participation!!
What To Bring:
- Transitional fall and winter clothing, infants-juniors
- Maternity clothes (all seasons)
- Toys, games, sporting equipment, hair bows, diaper bags, blankets, nursery decor, shoes, changing tables, highchairs, cribs, play pens, books, swings, tricycles, bicycles, bed guardrails, strollers, car seats made 2003 or later (check recalls at 800-424-9393), etc.
- We will not accept socks, underwear, toys or games with missing parts, stained or torn clothing, any item that smells of smoke, potty seats, diaper genies or bath tubs (bath rings/seats are o.k.)
Pricing Your Items
All items must be priced before drop-off.
Hang items on a hanger with the hook facing left, like a question mark. Safety pin an index card, vertically, to the upper right corner of the garment. For toys and items not on a hanger use a clear tape. Include the following information on the index card:
Size (Do not use S, M, L except on maternity. Please put the exact size.)
Price (in dollar increments, i.e. $7, $8, ... A general rule for pricing is 1/4-1/3 of the new price.)
ND (optional- "ND" means no discount. Items may be discounted at the end of the sale. You choose not to have your items discounted by writing "ND" on your tags.)
Consignor # (see consignor registration for more info. Also include this number on a piece of tape inside the garment or on the item (toys, baby equipment, etc.) in case the tag is torn or misplaced.)
Registering before the sale is strongly recommended. E-mail the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
Name, Complete Address, Phone Number and E-mail (to be used only for consignment sale and market communication)
When your registration is complete we will e-mail a consignor number to you. This number is to be placed on all price tags.
Directions To Shiloh Plantation:
From 59 South exit Crabb River Road and go South to the intersection of FM 762. Turn right (before the RR track) and proceed 1 mile. Turn right into the Shiloh RV Park and proceed 1/4 mile to the private entrance and house.